Sunday, August 29, 2010

Faith.....

Sooooo....I'm guessing you're all wondering what I'm feeling right now, with surgery being tomorrow and everything.  Is she nervous? Is she scared? She MUST be a little anxious, right?????? Well, the answer is no, not at all....to all of the above.  Right now, as I type this, I am surrounded by love.  My family and friends (and soon to be family *wink wink!) are all downstairs doing what we do best...laughing, eating, and laughing some more.  Nobody is worrying about tomorrow, or the days to follow.  We're not all sitting around wondering, why? To tell you the truth, I don't even think we're thinking about the "c" word (except for the couple of "c" word jokes earlier). The reason is simple.....Faith. That's it, nothing serious, just a little 5 letter word.....it's so powerful though, Faith. If I have learned anything, it's that Faith will get you through.....it works every time :o)


LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus~
Philippians 4:6-7


~TRUST HIM~



5 comments:

  1. God Bless you!!! In every second tomorrow keep your mind and heart positive. Get all the positive energy from every body near you and feel your soul. I love you !! our prayer are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in complete awe of you girlie, your spirit and outlook is amazing and that is the right attitude to take! I am thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery for you!!-Karm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo and my favorite passage. ..... .Have a believer's night sleep. Shalom (Peace). Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your family and wishing you a speedy recovery!

    I know you have your plate full at the moment and thought I would share this info with you about Cleaning for A Reason Foundation. It is a non-profit foundation that offers free professional housecleaning, and maid services to improve the lives of women undergoing treatment for cancer, don't let all the PINK scare you it's not just for breast cancer it is for any type of cancer.
    http://www.cleaningforareason.org
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make my heart smile! (0:
    I LOVE YOU! MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete